The Phorms concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction. For that reason, we collaborate with each other in a sincere manner.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Primary School in Hamburg we are currently looking for a qualified
Your profile & your tasks
• you have experience in working in an educational / childcare environment
• ideally you have a relevant teaching / childcare qualification
• you are approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
• you are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and
• you enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons
• an innovative educational concept
• an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
• small classes
• state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
• continuing professional development
• an attractive benefit package
• an excellent location of the school campus
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website http://bit.ly/2Sfj4d5.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en and www.jobs.phorms.de/en.