Salary: Grade Scale 2 (SCP 10 – 13) (£13,217 – 13,319)
Contract Type: 30 hours per week, 39 weeks a year
Contract Term: Permanent
Hours of work: 8.30am – 3.30pm
De Lucy is a “Good” school on our journey towards outstanding. We are a popular and successful three form entry school based in Abbey Wood, South East London
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our school.
We would welcome applications from prospective candidates who have:
- NVQ Level 2 or higher qualification
- Willingness to undertake training
- Previous experience as working as a teaching assistant
- Awareness of child protection procedures
- Knowledge of how children learn
- Some understanding of barriers to learning
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Strong leadership with a clear strategic direction
- High quality CPD leading to excellent professional development
There is also an opportunity for a half hour lunch duty per day at £10.79 per hour.
The application pack is available on our website.
References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: 5pm 22nd October 2018
Shortlisting: w/c 29th October 2018
Interviews: w/c 29th October 2018
De Lucy Primary School is committed to our responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children as outlined in the Working Together to Safeguard Children at Risk (SCIE Report 39).
We are committed to recruiting candidates who share the commitment to safeguarding, and therefore we apply robust recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the people selected are right for the job, and that all candidates are appropriately screened prior to appointment.