Salary – Competitive
Hours of Work –Term time only
Contract – Fixed term
Location – Mossbourne Victoria Park, 218 Victoria Park Rd, London E9 7HD
Start date – September 2017
Interview dates – TBA
At Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy we are continuing to build on the Mossbourne ethos to provide an inspiring education for all our students. With learning at the heart of everything we do, Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy is continuing to raise expectations and achievement in Hackney and its neighbouring boroughs with the belief that all students can fulfil their true potential. Our students receive great lessons, enjoy a vibrant Enrichment programme and have access to debate, speech-making and presentation training through our Oratory specialism. Our outstanding teaching staff work in a rewarding environment where everyone pulls together for the same thing; the best possible deal for our students.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with and supporting children to enable them to make accelerated progress in their learning
- Excellent English, Mathematics, IT and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the place of the academy in educating pupils and the importance of promoting the moral, spiritual, social and cultural development of pupils from a multi-cultural community
- An understanding of the National Curriculum and of the varied needs and difficulties presented by students with special needs
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team throughout the academy
- Comprehensive staff benefits
- Ambitious working environment
- Professional development
- Friendly and passionate atmosphere.
To view the full job description for this role, please click here: Teaching Assistant JD
More information about the post and an online application form can be found on our website: https://www.mossbourne.org/vacancies. CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Please note: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline
Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure (Criminal Record Check).