Grimsdyke School is seeking two new Teaching Assistants from January 2017
- 27.5-32.5 hours per week, term time only, Monday to Friday (start and finish times to be agreed)
- G1 – G2 dependant on qualifications and experience, salary range £11,528 - £13,872 per annum.
- School experience is essential, NVQ3 desirable
- Duties will include supporting teachers and pupils within the class, actively engaging children in playground games during break times, and supervision of children over lunchtime.
- This position would be ideal for a graduate considering teaching as a career
Grimsdyke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Grimsdyke Primary is a “Rights Respecting” school that offers;
- A strong ethos of high expectations and performance.
- A bright, well-resourced working environment.
- Caring and committed staff and governors.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
Employment will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS, references and health check.
Application packs are available from email@example.com, the school website www.grimsdyke.harrow.sch.uk, or can be collected in person from the school office.
Closing date: Thursday 8th December at 4pm
Interviews: week commencing Monday 12th December