15 hours per week - TA
5 hours per week – Lunchtime Supervision
plus Opportunities for HLTA Role – hours by discussion.
We would like to offer you an exciting opportunity; to join a ‘joyful’ school (Ofsted 2016) where children are always eager to learn, as we appoint a Teaching Assistant as soon as possible.
If you are passionate about supporting children to achieve their potential in a calm way – this is the right post for you.
What we offer you:
- Receptive, motivated and probably the best children anywhere.
- A vibrant learning environment in which you will receive training, trust and responsibility.
- Opportunities to develop skills, and apply the ones you already have.
- A proven, supportive, Professional Development environment in which we all learn and progress.
What we look for:
- Good Literacy & Numeracy Skills.
- Team Workers with good inter-personal skills.
- An enjoyment in learning and developing skills.
- Willingness and ability to undertake whole class work as per HLTA job Description.
Visits are warmly welcomed; our children are a true reflection of our ethos and Values. Please contact Mr Luke Coles (the Headteacher) to arrange a visit on 01722 327218.
Please apply electronically, including email addresses of referees. An information / application pack can be downloaded from the school website - search Harnham C. of E. Junior School
The School is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be selected on their merits. Harnham C. of E. Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.