Teaching Assistant required as soon as possible
APTC 2-3, depending on experience
27.5 hour s per week until January 2018
We are looking to recruit a caring and committed individual to join our team of teaching assistants. The position is initially until January 2018 however, it may extend beyond this date. The post holder should have expertise and experience in working with children and relevant qualifications.
At St Alban's we provide a supportive and happy environment in which to work. Staff are highly motivated and committed to ensuring that every child reaches their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working with children;
- Be able to engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge children to be the best they can be;
- Work successfully as part of a team, accepting and acting upon advice and being proactive where appropriate;
- Be working 1:1 and with groups;
- Show initiative and adapt resources;
- Have high expectations and standards;
- Be flexible, hard working and caring.
St Alban's can offer you:
- A caring, warm and friendly school with happy, well behaved and motivated children;
- Excellent professional development opportunities both in school and externally;
- An opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards.
We strongly encourage visits to our school, both during the day or after school; please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficultyt please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. References may be taken up for the successful candidate prior to interview.
Unfortunately unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
Closing date: Friday 13th October 2017
Interviews: Thursday 19th October 2017