Teaching Assistant - KS2, KS3, KS4 or KS5
Horsham, West Sussex
Pay - Hourly supply rate dependant on experience
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract requirements. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position is a Teaching Assistant qualification and recent experience supporting SEN students.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant on behalf of an SEMH school based in Horsham. The Teaching Assistant role is due to start immediately, full time on a temp-perm basis. This would be a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant starting their career or equally a Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge.
The Teaching Assistant will be required to support students with varied and complex needs in the classroom aged between 7 – 18, depending on your preference and also supporting the class teacher by preparing classrooms and materials and building positive relationships with pupils to promote interaction and learning. The Teaching Assistant role will be challenging yet rewarding and you will become part of a team where they maintain a strong safeguarding culture.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant role, you will:
- Ideally have experience within a SEN environment.
- Have experience working with students aged between 7 -18
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education:
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are an experienced Teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact our Brighton branch.