Pay - £70 - £85 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is experience working with secondary age pupils and experience or a qualification Maths.
• Full time
• January 2022
• PAYE - £70 - £85 per day
• Working within the Maths department supporting pupils as an academic mentor
The school is a good school in the heart of Hounslow. Behaviour is good and this school boasts excellent academic achievements across the board. Located within walking distance from a popular tube station. Co-Ed cohort of pupils with state-of-the-art facilities and a positive working environment, supportive team in place and parking available on site.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Strong academic background
• Degree or qualification in Maths – A Levels accepted
• Comfortable working with pupils across KS3/KS4
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Engaging, flexible and passionate about working with pupils
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 0207 065 7535, quoting the reference RXNTAMATHS15884.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.