Teaching Assistant required
St Joseph’s School in Exmouth are seeking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant to work across the school in KS1 or KS2.
• Children who are fun, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who want the best for our pupils and each other
• A commitment to your own professional development
• A welcoming school in a lovely setting
The successful candidate will:
• Have a level 2 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent to
• Have a sound knowledge of the curriculum in both KS1 and KS2
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to develop learning through play.
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
Required: September 2019.
Salary: Grade B- Spinal points 7 – 11 (£16,495-£17,007)
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact our office, at email@example.com or contact the school on 01395 264875
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure and references are required for this post.
Closing Date: Friday 28 June 2019
Interviews: Thursday 4 July 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
School website - https://www.stjosephsprimaryschool.com/website