Salary Grade: NJC Scale 5 SCP 12-15.
Actual Salary: £19,905.59 - £21,001.31 per annum.
Hours: Part-Time 31.25pw, Term Time Only.
Contract: 1 Year Fixed-Term.
St Andrew's is an inclusive, one form entry Church of England primary school serving the local community. We have happy, well behaved children and supportive, dedicated staff and governors. In 2016 we were rated as ‘Good’ in all areas in an OFSTED inspection. In 2018 we were rated as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas in a SIAMS inspection. This post would suit a graduate looking to go into teaching, requiring experience in a primary classroom.
The successful candidate will have:
• A commitment to support the Christian ethos of the school
• A passion for children’s learning and development
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
• An ability to influence others
• An ability to work with the whole school community
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
• A passion, drive and enthusiasm for leading all children within the school
We can offer:
• A dedicated extended Church family
• A supportive and challenging governing body
• Opportunities to develop both professionally and personally
• Extremely supportive colleagues
• The freedom and support to make a difference
Visits to the school are recommended; please telephone to make an appointment on 020 7837 4049.
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Schools HR Team at email@example.com, quoting ref: STAN/409.
Closing date for applications: Noon, Monday 24th June 2019
Interviews during: Week beginning 24th June 2019
St. Andrew’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.