We are looking for inspiring, talented Teaching Assistants to join our academy from September 2018. The role will include responsibilities including supporting children’s learning, undertaking playground duties, preparing resources and assisting the class teacher. You will be expected to uphold the policies of the school and support the school ethos.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is a Primary academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Our aim is to provide a happy, safe and focused school environment that engages children fully in their learning. We plan and tailor the curriculum to our pupils so that each is taught in the way that suits them best.
This role is 35 hours per week, term time only.
What we are looking for:
- A commitment to the highest achievement for all
- A resourceful and enthusiastic educationalist
- A good team player who is proactive and able to act on their own initiative
- Strong and confident use of ICT, as well as the ability to read and write fluently and confident in maths.
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why join Harris Primary Academy Kenley?
- A great opportunity to start or continue your career in an exciting new role
- A flourishing and diverse free school with a wonderful and welcoming community
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and progression
- Generous Harris benefits and rewards package
We encourage all candidates to visit our academy where possible. To arrange a visit, please contact the academy on 020 8660 2714.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.