ST LUKE’S CHURCH of ENGLAND SCHOOL
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring and Talented Teaching Assistants EYFS, KS1 or KS2
Starting January 2020 or as soon as possible after (Full time) 30 hours per week, term time only
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
• be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
• be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to staff professional development
Closing date for applications: 07th October 2019 Interview date: 16th October 2019
Please contact the school (email@example.com) for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.