Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistants or Classroom Assistants to aid in student learning at a range of schools located in the London Borough of Hackney. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages, including Early Years, for regular day-to-day, short term and long term bookings. We are looking for either experienced individuals to work in our schools.
About the Roles
- Learning Support Assistants, Teaching Assistants, or Classroom Assistants
- London Borough of Hackney
- Full time or part time options available
- Day-to-day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts available
- Flexible start dates available
- Up to £80 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
- Roles across all year groups available
- Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Teaching Assistant qualification or similar
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location / borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.