Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant to support a Year 5 classroom at a modern all through school based in Leyton. Starting September 2019, this is long term role on a supply basis (will be on timesheets). The school are looking to interview the first week of the new academic year. This would ideally suit a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant with behavioural experience. If you are looking to be part of a successful school with excellent opportunities for future career development, you will thrive here.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
• Supporting Year 5
• Full time long term role (on a timesheet basis)
• Hours are 08:30-16:00 apart from Monday, when staff attend school wide CPD
• Working collaboratively with the Year 5 Teacher
• £75 - £80 per day
About the School
• Big all through highly supportive school
• Brand new building
• Specialist focus on Science
• Onsite provision for SPLD students
• Expansive outdoor area
• Located in Leyton
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent UK based classroom based environment
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS46341.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.