Park View Primary Academy converted to an academy on the 1st September 2012 sponsored by Delta Academies Trust, an educational organisation which in partnership with its schools delivers the best possible outcomes for young people and families in the local communities in which they serve.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible primarily to support learning in our Year 6 class.
The successful candidate should have:-
- Good levels of Literacy and Numeracy
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child
- Enthusiasm, patience and a calm firm manner
- A commitment to improving children's learning
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
The ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, conscientious, talented and caring. This person must have a professional approach to their work, joining our committed staff at our well established active academy.
Visits to our Academy are welcomed by prior appointment; please contact the academy on tel 0113 2716754 to arrange.
Closing Date: Monday 15th January 2018 12 Noon
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.