Teaching Assistant Level 2
Grade 3, Scale point 7 £18,065 pro rata
37.5 hours per week term time only
High Cliff Academy, Newhaven, East Sussex
High Cliff is a growing primary school, with a mission to provide the best educational opportunities we can to all our children. We take a research-informed view on our curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment and have been recognised by OFSTED as providing Outstanding education (June 2018). We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistant, to join and enhance our dynamic team of practitioners. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our continued journey to provide excellent education.
If you are passionate about improving the life chances of all children, then High Cliff is the right place for you!
We can offer you:
• polite, enthusiastic children, who are eager to learn;
• a compassionate and welcoming staff team, who are driven to achieve the best for our children;
• a supportive leadership team, who want to bring out the best in their staff;
• High quality CPD;
• A free lunch, every day, freshly cooked by our in house catering team!
You will be:
• passionate about teaching and learning;
• able to advance children’s learning in a range of classroom settings;
• someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and high expectations of themselves and others;
• a reflective practitioner who is keen to learn and develop
Visits are actively encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School office: 01273 041471. An application pack can be downloaded from our website www.higcliffacademy.org
Completed applications forms should be returned to Corinne Didcote, Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21.01.20
Interview date: 29.01.20
To Start: 24.02.20
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB check.