30.2 hours per week / Term time only
Salary: SCP 6 - 9 £21,981 - £23,187 FTE; Actual £15,366 - £16,209
We are keen to employ an enthusiastic and caring adult to support students, mainly in the classroom. Candidates must have the ability to work with challenging students and set boundaries. The ability to work as part of a team is essential. The position is within our Autistic Provision (HARP) to support students with autism, training for this would be provided as appropriate.
Hendon School is an Outstanding School, recently identified as one of the top 100 non- selective state funded schools in the country. Students not only achieve outstanding exam results, but experience an exceptional community programme. Many students have won local and national awards for their achievements and contributions to society.
The school can offer:
• Excellent resources
• Excellent support and professional development opportunities
We are seeking someone who is:
• Enthusiastic, caring and dedicated
• Patient, flexible, has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys working with young people.
• Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times
• The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school
• The social, ethnic and religious diversity of our school.
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 28th November 2019
Interview Date: w/c 2nd December 2019
We do not accept CVs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.