LEAF Pay Spine Grade 5.03 - 5.07 £17,721 to £20,017 (pro rata for term time only)
Actual Salary for term time only £15,293 - £17,274
Working Pattern: 37 hours per week, term time only
This post is offered as a 1 year fixed term contract.
Pupils at the David Young Community Academy are positively encouraged to contribute to their own learning and to the development of our academy.
Can you work with them and other staff , to help build an inclusive and dynamic learning environment?
We are looking for:
- A talented individual who can work as part of our thriving team
- Someone with the skills and knowledge to support students with special educational needs
- Someone who is passionate about education and learning
- Someone who has high expectations
- Someone supportive of our Christian Ethos
- Someone who has excellent behaviour management skills
- Someone who is willing to work flexibly
We can offer the right candidate:
- The chance to work with highly motivated and creative colleagues who enjoy working in our school
- A supportive and caring atmosphere dedicated to enabling you to deliver high quality learning experiences for our pupils
- Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 4th January 2017 at noon
Please complete the application form and return it to: email@example.com