Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 2 to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Bolton Greater Manchester. This is a full-time primary teaching assistant role which will commence from 2nd September 2019, this role is a temporary position until July 2020.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience working with children with Autism and additional needs within a Education setting. You will need to have good communication, organisational and computer skills and have recent experience supporting children on a 1-1 / small group basis.
This school has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a positive leadership team and has a well-structured programme across all year groups.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant level 2, you will:
* Hold relevant qualification (minimum level 2 teaching assistant/childcare qualification)
* Have experience working within a UK primary school
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lesson
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company, TES Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay as Your Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
* £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Teacher/teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Greater Manchester primary team on 0161 273 7475