SEN Teaching Assistant - Liverpool
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: A Teaching Assistant Certificate or Equivalent
Working as part of a dedicated and resourceful KS1 team, the successful candidate will work as a general teaching assistant, supporting the children with academic progress and social skills. Working knowledge of Safeguarding policy is highly desirable.
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a primary school that was graded “Good” in a recent Ofsted report. Enthusiastic and creative teaching staff are supported by a strong senior leadership team, all delivering in classrooms focused on maintaining a positive atmosphere for children and practitioners alike.
To be considered for the teaching assistant position, you will:
- Hold a teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have experience working in a primary school setting (preferably in KS1)
- Have experience supporting children in a classroom setting with social skills
- Have some knowledge of the National Curriculum and maintaining records
- DBS on the Update Service (Vision for Education are willing to cover the cost of the DBS for the successful candidate)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
- Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education Offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack in our Liverpool primary team on 0151 363 2266 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency