Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated.
We are seeking to appoint a maternity cover teaching assistant to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
• has experience of advancing pupils’ learning in a range of classroom settings;
• proven skills in behaviour management;
• experience working with SEN children;
• has a GCSE at level A- C in English and Mathematics;
• achievement of a nationally recognised qualification at NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent);
• commitment to their own professional development;
• demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Deborah Atoyebi (Office Manager & HR) on 0207 987 3737.