Grade: Scale 3-5, Spine Point 14-25 Subject to experience
Actual Salary Range: £16,980.24 - £21,362.94 per annum
Part Time, 32.5 hours per week, 8:30-3:30 – 30 mins lunch
Term Time Only
Required for September 2018
The Governors are seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our hard working, experienced and dedicated team. We are looking for someone who
· Is a practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
· Can provide support for pupils, the teacher and the school in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils,
· Is an outstanding practitioner committed to encouraging all pupils to make exceptional progress and has high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
· Has excellent experience, organisation and communication skills.
· Will provide support for pupils welfare and to support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life.
· Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible.
· Has a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long term vision of the Executive Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
We are particularly interested in applicants who have experience in EYFS and Key Stage 1. Ideally, candidates would hold a valid qualification at Level 3 for working in Early Years.
St. Joseph's is a Catholic school and in undertaking your duties you should do so in a manner which will maintain and develop the Catholic ethos of the school, in accordance with the teachings of the Catholic Church, and which will realise the Mission statement of the school.
· Enthusiastic and responsive pupils.
· A recently refurbished school building.
· An amazing outdoor learning environment.
· Support in continuing professional development.
· Part of a dynamic professional friendly team
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Louise Palmer to arrange an appointment on 020 7272 1270 or email email@example.com.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need assistance please email the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number STJO/045.
Closing Date: Midday, Sunday 3rd June 2018
Interviews: Commencing Monday 11th June 2018
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.