St John the Divine Church of England Primary School is a happy, friendly and hardworking school and we have high expectations of both our staff and our children.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, innovative and flexible individual to join our team, complementing the work of teachers to support and deliver learning so that all of our children can fulfil their God given potential. We welcome applications from Teaching Assistants at all levels of experience, including graduate TAs looking to gain classroom experience in advance of Initial Teacher Education.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be an excellent teaching assistant;
- support the class teacher to ensure children make excellent progress;
- have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- want to make a difference to the lives of local children;
- possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- be committed to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
- be a committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively;
- be committed to their own professional development.
In return we can offer:
- children who are hardworking and proud to be part of our school community
- a welcoming, enthusiastic and caring staff team committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- excellent opportunities for professional development
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to developing the leaders of the future
Please read the full job description and person specification which you can download at the bottom of this listing.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack call us on 020 7735 4898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application documents are also available to download via the school website www.stjohn.lambeth.sch.uk.
Applications close: Monday 25th November 2019 at 6pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th November 2019
Interviews: Thursday 28th and Friday 29th November 2019
The Governors and staff of St John the Divine Church of England Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding all of the children who belong to the school community.
This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, you will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk and in the ap plication pack.
St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
Warham Street, London SE5 0SX
Headteacher: Catherine Warland
Further details about the school can be found on our website www.stjohn.lambeth.sch.uk and on our Facebook and Twitter pages.