Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistant / TA looking for regular daily supply, short and long-term teaching and support staff to join our pool of staff across Tower Hamlets, London. We have a constant flow of work for Teaching Assistant / TA to work across a wide range of school-based roles in teaching.
About the Roles:
• Teaching Assistant / TA
• Tower Hamlets, London
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £80 - £100 per day
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RLCGenTATH
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.