Reception – Year 6
£65 - £75 per day
08:30 – 15:30
Contract Dates -
If successful, the role will commence in the new year to cover a well-loved Teaching Assistant.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are GCSE English and Maths (A*-C or 9 -4) as a minimum. You must have relevant experience in an educational setting. A qualification such as Level 2 teaching assistant would be preferred but not essential.
Working in across the school as part of a team, the role will include classroom carrying out administrative duties, such as preparing the classroom and clearing away after class to ensure effective teaching can take place. You may lead on certain class activities under the direction of the teacher so should be confident in your ability across the year groups.
This safe school environment encourages students to learn; it is a positive place whereby the well-being of everyone captured in the school community is promoting a growth mindset. Seeking to grow great teachers who seek to grow all students, this school gives its pupils equal opportunities to advance their skills and talents.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will need as a minimum:
• GCSE English and Maths (A*-C or 9 -4)
• Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools. (Preferable but not essential)
• Can provide observation, assessment and be able to feedback to Class Teacher.
• Be able to adapt to different routines daily.
• Have experience of the national curriculum, phonics, and an educational setting.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact me directly via email email@example.com or call our lovely primary team on 0161 273 7475 where we will be more than happy to have a chat with you!