Teaching Assistant (Mathematics)
Eden Girls' School, Coventry
Nurturing Today's Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow's Leaders
Permanent / 37hrs / Term Time Only + 1 week
Salary range £15,613 - £17,772 (£13,412- £15,267 pro rata)
Required as soon as possible
Eden Girls’ welcomes applications from those of all faiths and none. We are an inclusive and progressive school that encourages development and a professional ethos. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Eden Girls’ School, Coventry is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2014 and will grow, over the coming years, to school roll of 800 pupils. We have recently moved into a state of the art new build with outstanding facilities for all faculties.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, character development and service to communities.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant (Mathematics) to join our existing team of committed and skilled support staff.
• have a level 3 in mathematics (NVQ level 3 or A level);
• have excellent literacy skills;
• have an enthusiasm for supporting children with special educational needs;
• have a passionate belief in our school’s mission statement, including education in a school with a strong faith ethos and the belief that all pupils can make outstanding progress with the best support;
• be highly organised, ICT literate and have excellent communication and motivational skills to engage young people.
We would welcome applications from qualified graduates who are interested in becoming trained Teaching Assistants.
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence’;
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community;
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development;
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Holland on 02476 220937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 25th September 2017 at 12pm
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 26th September
Interview date: Tuesday 3rd October 2017
Please note, all applications will be considered upon receipt.
Tauheedul Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including references, DBS checks, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.