We are working closely with a primary school in Nottingham that has asked us to help them find a full time Teaching Assistant to work within their Year 2 class.
The successful candidate should:
- Have NVQ Level 2 minimum or equivalent
- Have experience of working within KS1 and have a fantastic knowledge of the SATs curriculum
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of commitment and initiative
- Have the ability to aid effective assessment, monitoring and intervention work
If you are interested in this position, please contact Pete Allaway today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.