Closing Date: Rolling vacancies
Interview Date: TBC
Contract Type: 39 weeks per year, 35 hours per week
In September 2017, a new additionally resourced provision (The Opal Centre) was established at Fryent Primary School. Due to the expansion of this facility, we have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic teaching assistants to join the team.
As a valuable team member within the provision you will be motivated and enthusiastic about working with children with ASD and maintaining high standards. You will have a commitment to developing your practice in supporting pupils with ASD and will be able to work effectively in a growing team. Our aim is to ensure that the ARP is providing the highest standard of education for the pupils in its care and you will be an essential team member in ensuring this. You will work closely with the class teachers and the Team Leaders of The Opal Centre.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm in supporting pupils with ASD
- The ability to put the needs of our pupils at the centre of your working day
- A commitment to working effectively in a highly motivated team
- High levels of professionalism
- Willingness to learn the necessary skills to become highly effective in supporting pupils with ASD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
- A commitment to safeguarding all children and adults
In return we will offer you:
- High level and bespoke training opportunities, both externally and in-house
- The opportunity to work in a team with high levels of expertise in teaching pupils with ASD
- Supportive line management
- A vibrant staff team
- A caring and dynamic team of colleagues
- A commitment to achieving the best for all of our pupils and staff
For an application pack please contact the admin team on 0208 205 4047 or email@example.com. Alternatively an application pack can be downloaded from the school’s website address: www.fryent.brent.sch.uk
Completed application should be returned to Fryent Primary School, either in person or via the email address above.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Fryent Primary School is a mixed, non-denominational community primary school for children aged 3-11, located in Kingsbury, in the north-west London borough of Brent. It has about 700 pupils, including around 50 children who attend its nursery. From ...