Closing date: Friday 11th June 2021
Shortlisting Monday 14th June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 22nd June 2021
We are currently looking for a temporary Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with 2 pupils in our lovely school. We are looking to appoint someone who would love the opportunity to join our brilliant staff team.
The successful candidate will be joining an extremely friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic staff determined to make our school officially outstanding as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
Has very high standards and expectations of themselves and others;
Is an excellent communicator and works extremely well collaboratively;
Is very well organised, positive and enthusiastic;
Can work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for children;
Is committed to inclusion;
Is willing to get involved in the wider school community through offering extra-curricular activities;
Has excellent interpersonal skills
In return, we can offer you:
• An very positive staff culture with extremely high expectations of work and behaviour;
• Well-behaved, motivated and eager children;
• A highly-motivated, friendly and able team;
• A well-functioning leadership team who views professional development as a priority;
• A friendly and well-motivated staff and supportive and inclusive community in which you can flourish;
• The opportunity to continue your career working alongside fabulous teachers and teaching assistants.
Visits welcomed - please phone the school office 01993 702599 or e-mail email@example.com if you would like to visit us.
Minimum requirement English and Maths GCSE grade C or equivalent
Tower Hill School and The River Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of all children and preventing extremism. All staff are expected to share this
commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The River
Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of
backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ community.
Tower Hill School