Due to a huge amount of success throughout the last academic year and a great start to this year, Vision for Education are working with an ever increasing number of Primary Schools across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough who are looking for Teaching Assistants to begin working either now or after the May half term on either, long term or day to day contracts.
We are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants who have recent Teaching Assistant experience lasting for at least 6 months as well as an NVQ level 1, 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning in the classroom.
If you are looking for a Teaching Assistant post on a day to day supply, long term contract, short term contract or permanent contract and believe you have the relevant experience and skills necessary please call – 01733 371371 for more information.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of Vision for Education you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ·
Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact Peterborough Office.