Role: Teaching Assistant: Primary
Full time (32.5 hours per week) – Term Time Only – Permanent
Hourly Salary (incl. Holiday Pay):
Start date: September 2017
Heyford Park Free School is a two-form entry school for both primary and secondary students. Opening in September 2013, it draws students from Upper Heyford, local villages and from Bicester. There are a lot of new houses being built locally and our numbers will grow with the new development: from September, we anticipate having around 230 primary children and 300 secondary students.
We aim to know every one of our students well as individuals, providing an environment that allows them to achieve what they are truly capable of by promoting both academic progress and a ‘can do’ attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Heyford Park Free School at a relatively early stage of our growth and development. We are passionate about children’s learning and development, and look to help all to achieve to their full potential.
Teaching Assistant – Primary:
We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our committed primary staff team. This is a varied role and would consist of in-class support, some small group work with children and some 1:1 support for children with additional needs.
You will be:
• Flexible, enthusiastic and hard-working
• Able to engage with children and have the desire to see them grow and change
• Excited by the thought the challenges and opportunities this role will offer
• An outstanding team player
We are looking for the right person to join our team. We can offer an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced yet forward-thinking and dynamic team.
• We welcome visits to the school: please contact Rebecca Hughes, Head of Primary, at email@example.com
• Please apply as soon as possible: we would like to have appointed our candidate by Thursday 20th July.
Applications must be made using the HPFS Application Form which should be submitted along with Equal Opportunities and Personal statements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org