Behavioural SEND LSA - PRU - Doncaster
£9.20 - £10.50 per hour
Vision for Education are actively seeking to appoint experienced Learning Support Assistants to work within a KS1 to 3 Pupil Referral Units in the Doncaster area.
This excellent opportunity would be ideal for an experienced LSA or equally someone with a strong background within a similar setting, who is looking to carry out long term or day to day supply in the Doncaster area. Your role will see you providing support to the class teacher and other LSA’s within small classes across KS1 and 3. This role can be extremely challenging, but it is also highly rewarding engaging with vulnerable young people, families and other agencies to help them develop and achieve.
This school focuses on the education of young people who have been excluded or are at risk of exclusion from their mainstream setting. They are provided a supportive environment in which students can develop and learn within a safe environment. They are surrounded by a fantastic team, who care passionately about their young people and are highly skilled in providing a personalised and nurturing approach to education.
To be considered for the position of teaching assistant, you will:
• Have experience supporting children and or young adults with EBD, SEMH and other related learning needs
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of specialist teachers
• Have a passion for supporting students and teachers, with the ability to work in small groups and on a 121 basis
• Team Teach is highly desirable
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced SEND LSA with existing experience in SEND who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch today on 0114 553 0900