We are actively seeking to recruit a qualified Teaching Assistant to work within behavioural units based around the Grimsby area so it is essential that you have your own transport. The Teaching Assistant role will see you supporting students aged 11 – 16 in and outside of the classroom in a unit provides alternative education to students to have been excluded from mainstream school which can be extremely challenging yet highly rewarding.
The Teaching Assistant will:
- Be confident, dynamic and highly motivated
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with others
- Have a positive and calming influence in what can sometimes be a difficult environment
It is essential that the Teaching Assistant has a minimum of a Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent and a qualification in Team Teach would be advantage. To apply for this role, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education.
What Vision can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free training courses
- Support throughout your placements
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week