ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work withing a Pupil Referral Unit near Leicester. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a challenging behaviour setting and be good at building strong lasting relationships with the pupils as well as ensuring excellent academic development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of support children to get the best results
- Be looking for a new and exciting challenge
- Have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to complete one)
- Earn market leading rates of pay
- Have access to excellent online and classroom based CPD to ensure you are fully equipped to be your best
- Be affiliated with one of the biggest names in education, TES.
- A dedicated consultant who specialises in the PRU/Alternative Provision settings
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jacob on 01543 228 029 firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer daily. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.