TEMPORARY TEACHING ASSISTANT
39 weeks per year
2 posts - 27.5 hours and 16 hours
Salary: APTC 3, points 14-17 £18,357 - £19,623 pro rata (actual salary to be confirmed)
If you would like to work in a team dedicated to raising the standards of chidlren and bringing them to their full potential please apply for one of these posts. The successful applicant will be extremely flexible and versatile.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is enthusiastic, confident, committed and able to show initiative;
- Is experienced in supporting pupils at all levels of ability and agess;
- Is able to support both educationally and with social and personal needs;
- Is an effective communicator with pupils and staff;
- Possesses good literacy and numeracy skills (hold at least GCSE grade C in English and Maths. Certificates to be brought to the interview)
- Holds and NVQ Level 2 qualification or is working towards this qualification;
- Has the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with pupils, treating them wirh respect and consideration
He/she will be able to work under the guidance of the Headteacher and the class teacherm, but also able to show initiative. Please contact the school if you need any further information.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 17th October 2017.
If you have not received an invitation to interview by one week after the closing date your application has been unsuccessful.