Contract: 2 x 33 hours per week, term time only (actual salary £14,054 - £14,939 per annum)
Do you want to work in a school which values you as an individual? Would you like to work in an environment where standards of behaviour are excellent? Then, Avanti Court Primary is the school for you!
Avanti Court Primary School in Redbridge is part of the Avanti Trust and are seeking to appoint enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to start in November 2017.
Our School has an inclusive ethos rooted in Hindu religious tradition and welcomes pupils of all faiths, backgrounds and learning needs.
This is a unique opportunity to help lay the foundations of a growing and innovative school. which is shaped by three key elements for both pupils and staff:
Development of spritual insight
Avanti Court was inspected by Ofsted in February 2014 and was graded as a Good school. One of the many positive features of our school is the harmonious ethos in which excellent relationships exist and where children are impressively well behaved and love learning.
Our high expectations and clarity of vision and purpose means that everyone knows what we need to do to ensure the very best opportunities and experiences for our learners.
We are looking for someone who:
- Comes from any background, faith or non-faith, who has high aspirations and expects the very best from all pupils
- Has excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
- Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
- Ensures the Health and Safety of all pupils
- Will show commitment to enhancing the school's spiritual ethos
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Will inspire, challenge, motivate and support the whole school community
- Has a good knowledge of the National/Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Is an experienced and outstanding Teaching Assistant
- Has an excellent knowledge of how young children learn and develop
We are able to offer:
- A strong vision of Educational Excellence - Character Formation - Development of Spirtual Insight
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
- A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
- Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
- Supportive parents and governors
- A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations
Avanti Court is committed to the safeguarding of all children and as such we will seek references prior to appointment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Services Check (DBS). Please note that we do not accept Curriculum Vitae in line with our safer recruiting procedures.
To discover more about this exciting opportunity contact: Ms. Tricia Johnson (Office Manager) on 0208 5519489. Visits are strongly encouraged and welcome by appointment.
The school uses the services of Havering to support our recruitment but the school is located in Redbridge!
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs.
Working in partnership with Havering Education HR.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th October 2017 9am
Shortlisting: Monday 30th October 2017 12 noon
Interviews: Friday 3rd & Monday 6th November 2017 Start date: ASAP November 2017