Full Time Teaching Assistant
Grade 3, point 16-20
Hours per week 8.30am - 3.30pm
Squirrels Heath Infant School is looking to recruit an exceptional early years practitioner who is passionate about improving children's wellbeing, learning and raising standards.
Our delightful pupils have lively, enquiring minds and we recognise the role of play in their learning and development.
We are a highly ambitious school where children, staff, governors and the community are friendly, hardworking and extremely supportive.
• a qualified teaching assistant or currently studying?
• able to work effectively as part of a highly committed team?
• experienced in engaging and playing with young children?
• enthusiastic and creative with a good sense of humour?
• able to motivate and challenge learners?
• able to use your initiative ?
• ambitious with a desire to be the best you can be?
If so, Squirrels Heath Infant School could be the place for you!
We are looking to recruit likeminded individuals and invite any interested candidates to visit the school, meet the staff and see us in action.
Squirrels Heath Infant School is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such the successful candidate must undertake an Enhanced DBS Check.
Required to start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday 24th November 12 pm
Interview Date: 28th November 2017
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636