Teaching Assistant required for January 2018
27.5 hours per week, which will be a mix of in-class support and 1 to 1 work.
39 weeks per year (to include attendance at INSET days)
Grade 2, point 11-15
Salary: £18,357 - £18,936 pro rata (£11,914 - £12,289 per annum, actual salary)
If you enjoy working with young children and have energy and enthusiasm, then come and work at Hylands Primary School.
We are looking to recruit a caring and committed individual to join our dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards. The post holder should have expertise and experience in working with children and relevant qualifications.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 1 or above;
- Enjoy working with children and be passionate about learning;
- Be able to engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge children to be the best they can be;
- Work successfully as part of a team, accepting and acting upon advice and being proactive where appropriate;
- Be working 1-1 and with groups;
- Show initiative;
- Have high expectations and standards;
- Be flexible, hardworking and caring
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. References may be taken up for the successful candidate prior to interview.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by ringing the school - 01708 743704.
Applications can be submitted online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: Tuesday 16th January 2018
Interview date: Thursday 25th January 2018
We are sorry but it is not possible for us to notify unsuccessful candidates individually. Therefore, if you have not heard from us by 19th January 2018, we regret that you have not been selected for interview on this occasion.