Teaching Assistant required November 2017
Grade 2, point 11-15
27.5 hours per week
£18,357 - £19,281 pro rata (Actual salary to be confirmed)
We are looking to recruit a caring and committed individual to join our dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards. The post holder should have expertise and experience in working with children and relevant qualfications.
At Hylands we provide a supportive and happy environment in which to work. Staff are highly motivated and committed to ensuring that every child reaches their full potential.
The successsful candidate will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 1 or above;
- Enjoy working with children and be passionate about learning;
- Be able to engage, enthuse, motivate and challenge children to be the best they can be;
- Work successfully as part of a team, accepting and acting upon advice and being proactive where appropriate;
- Able to work 1:1 and with groups;
- Show initiative;
- Have high expectations and standards;
- Be flexible, hardworking and caring.
We welcome visits to our school; please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. References may be taken up for the successful candidate prior to interview.
Closing date: Friday 13th October 2017
Interviews: Thursday 19th October 2017
If you have not been contacted by Tuesday 17th October then you have not been selected for interview.