A melting pot of cultures. A hotbed of innovation.
North Walsall Primary Academy is a multicultural community made up of children from around the world. We celebrate diversity in everything we do, and we are proud of the positive environment we create for both our children and staff.
Innovation is in our DNA, and we are a pioneering centre for new approaches to learning, harnessing cutting-edge technology in everything we do. Both in the classroom and at home, our pupils use technology to keep in touch, solve problems and engage their love of learning.
Our mission is simple: we want every child to become literate and numerate, develop independent learning skills, realise their full potential and learn to respect the rights and beliefs of others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience supporting a child in KS1 with an EHCP plan
- Experience working with EYFS/KS1
- Experience of working and supporting children with additional needs
- Desired- experience working with children with ASD or ADHD and a secure understanding of Letters and Sounds.
Together our approach will be to:
- Nurture and support
- Commit to overcoming barriers to learning
- Bring Lessons to life
- Provide innovation and interaction in all that we do.
In return, we will provide:
- A warm, welcoming teaching team, who support and inspire each other
- Continual professional development
- A creative and innovative environment
- Most importantly our fantastic children who are extremely enthusiastic to learn.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact the academy office on 01922 720822.
Discover where we could take your career by visiting: www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk > vacancies.
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 24th January 2020.
Interview date: Tuesday, 28th January 2020.
ATT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.