Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants / SEN Teaching Assistants to work with pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN) schools based in Hillingdon. The Teaching Assistants / SEN Teaching Assistants will be supporting primary or secondary pupils with a range of needs including MLD, SLD, ASD, PMLD, and SEMH difficulties. We have a constant flow of work available ranging from daily supply to long-term roles. Smart Teachers are looking for dedicated Teaching Assistants / SEN Teaching Assistants to join our pool of candidates. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with tailored work options.
About the Roles
• Teaching Assistants / SEN Teaching Assistants
• Will be working in SEN schools across Hillingdon
• Supporting pupils with a range of needs including MLD / SLD / ASD / PMLD / SEMH
• Class support, 1:1 and small group roles available
• Full time / part time flexible working hours and days available
• Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
• Small class sizes (8-10 pupils)
• Daily rate from £70-£85 (dependant on experience)
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants / SEN Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
• Previous experience with SEN, ASD, MLD, SLD or PMLD
• Be comfortable with personal care (feeding and changing) (desirable)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NVGenTASEN
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.