Inspire their remarkable with us
NJC 1-3 £17,364 - £18,065 FTE
27.08 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Part time, Permanent
Hazelwood Academy is a single form entry school in West Swindon with nursery provision for children aged 2-4 years of age. We have an excellent provision here and this a great opportunity to be part of a fun, growing team and to receive continued professional development.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic and friendly team. If you're passionate about supporting every child to fulfill their potential then this could be the job for you! The role will include supporting and encouraging children with SEND needs across KS1 and KS2. The successful candidate will be patient and understanding, be able to work well as part of a team and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Previous experience of working in a SEND setting, particularly with students with SEMH needs, would be an advantage.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 11 November 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, click the ‘Quick Apply’ button today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.