Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a passionate Teaching Assistant on behalf of a 2-form entry Primary School working 1:1 with a pupil due to start in September 2019 for a suitable candidate.
This Primary School can offer a qualified Teaching Assistant a popular school with:
• A caring and supportive team who are committed to raising standards
• Excellent resources
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• Excelled professional development opportunities
We are looking for a qualified Teaching Assistant who is patient and highly motivated to work 1:1 with a pupil with special or particular needs in accordance with the child’s statement. The Teaching Assistant role will be supporting the student across a range of child centred activities promoting the child’s development and learning.
It is essential that the successful Teaching Assistant has:
• Recent experience working with primary aged children
• Excellent communication skills
• A L1 Teaching Assistant qualification
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education the qualified Teaching Assistant will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.