Full – Time KS2 Teaching Assistant - Smethwick
Location: Smethwick (Sandwell)
Duration: Long-term supply
Pay £65-£75 p/d
ABC Teachers are currently looking to appoint a qualified Primary teaching assistant (Level 2 to HLTA) to work on a full time, term time basis at a popular Primary school (Shireland Hall Primary Academy) based in Smethwick.
The position is commence from January 2022 and continue until the end of the academic year. This friendly school are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can fit seamlessly into their KS2 (Key Stage 2) Team.
To be considered for the Year KS2 Teaching Assistant position, you will:
· Hold a minimum Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification.
· Have recent referenceable primary school experience, Upper KS2 experience would make the candidate advantageous.
· Have an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
· Have the ability to engage with various abilities.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to hold a recognised Level 2 and above TA or equivalent qualification, and at least 20 referenceable days of working in a Primary School.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers please contact Danny on 0121 274 0345