‘Working together to be the best that we can be’
We are an ever improving school seeking enthusiastic, committed staff to share in our vision.
Teaching Assistant – Term time only 32.5 hours per week - Reference: HOLLY1803
The successful candidate will:
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 standards or equivalent qualification or experience
- be able to support and use strategies in liaison with the teacher, to support pupils to achieve learning goals.
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
- have effective behaviour management when covering classes in different key stages
- be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
- seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
- communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- have excellent communication skills
- work well as part of a team;
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
- be part of an ever improving school
- work in a diverse vibrant borough
- enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about these posts or to visit the school, please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .To obtain an application pack please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/hollydale-primary-school-1050766
Closing date for applications: 16th March 2018
Interview and Tasks: W/C 19th March 2018
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.