Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and versatile Teaching Assistant to work with an outstanding school in Southwark. The school has a fantastic reputation in the area, and are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can work within the Early Years and Key Stage 2 and continue the high standard of education currently at the school. . This role is to run until July 2020, with a possibility of it becoming permanent for September. The school has a supportive Leadership Team who help promote outstanding Teaching at the school, and work collaboratively with the various departments to create a settled and inspiring place to work.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant
• February 2020 start
• Full time long term contract until the end of the academic year, with potential to go permanent
• Daily rate of £70 - £80 per day
About the School
• Oversubscribed Three form entry school
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Strong, supportive and collaborative Pupil leadership team
• Follows a creative topic based curriculum
• Well-resourced, bright and spacious classrooms
• Teaching assistants in each year group to help with SEN and EAL students
• Easily accessible, based in a central location.
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience of working in schools in the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB2901TARED.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.