37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year [term time only including staff development days]
Wayfield Primary School require a Teaching Assistant / Sports Coach to start on Monday 6 November 2017.
You will be required to Work across all 3 Key Stages and under the direction and within an agreed system of supervision from a qualified teacher to;
- provide one to one support for pupils with complex needs in order to raise standards of achievement and assist with planning, monitoring, assessing and managing pupils’ progress.
- use behaviour management strategies in line with the school’s policy
- encourage pupils to become independent learners, to provide support for their welfare, and to support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life.
- promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop particularly helping to overcome barriers to learning including physical, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- support the management and development of a core subject area in partnership with the relevant subject leaders and class teacher.
A Teaching Assistant level 3 qualification, UKCC Level 2 Coach or equivalent is required for this role.
If you would like further information, please speak to either Sheena Hamilton or Tim Williams.
A job description & person specification along with an application form are available to from Laura Kitto. Please note that CV’s will not accepted.
Please forward completed Application Forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date Friday 13 October 2017 at 09:00
Interview Date TBA
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
The Primary First Trust operates an equal opportunities policy.
Wayfield Primary School
Telephone 0300 065 8230