We are currently working alongside a Primary school near Sutton Coldfield for two Teaching Assistants to provide additional support for two terms. This school requires the Teaching Assistants to have experience in Read, Write Inc or similar as Phonics is a big focus of the role.
The school is a two form entry, situated between Sutton Coldfield and Kingstanding. The highly experienced SLT are expecting the two Teaching Assistants to hit the ground running. Thereafter, they will provide constant support to the candidates and help them progress.
About the Role:
· Monday to Friday in EYFS/KS1 – until the end of the academic year
· Full-time, long term placement – perfect to ensure regular and consistent work
· Starts in January 2018
· Read, Write Inc training (must have recent qualification or experience)
· EYFS & KS1 experience
About the School:
· Great rate of pay
· Considered ‘Good’ in the most recent Ofsted inspection
· Popular school in the local area
· Experienced SLT
· Ongoing training throughout the time at the school
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alex Waldron today on 0121 274 0345 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.