Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant/ TA to work at an outstanding Independent School in central London. The school caters for children aged from 3-11 and is well established in the local community. The role is to work on a one to one basis with a boy in Year 2. The role will start on 04/11/2019 and be for 18 hours per week spread across the week, either working mornings or afternoons. The successful Teaching Assistant/ TA will have experience working with Autism and ADHDA in children.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant/ TA
• ASD and ADHD experience required
• 18 hours per week spread across the week
• Working with a boy in Year 2
• £70 per day, pro rata for part day shifts
About the School
• Outstanding Independent School
• Co-ed 3-11
• Small school
• Well established in the local community
• Zone 1, central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant/ TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH18141
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.