Smart Teachers is recruiting for hard-working TAs / Teaching Assistants to join a ‘Good’ school located in Waltham Forest. These full time Teaching Assistants / TAs posts are available from January 2019. The successful TAs / Teaching Assistants will join a thriving multicultural free school featuring modern day technology in every classroom.
About the Role
· TAs / Teaching Assistants
· Full time starting January 2019
· Possibility to extend to a Permanent contract
· Daily rates from £70, dependent on experience
About the School
· New modern buildings with ICT departments
· ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ features and leadership
· Committed to furthering professional development
· Supportive team and Governing Body working together to develop excellence and enjoyment
· A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
In order to be considered for this role, the TAs / Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven classroom based experience (minimum 6 weeks)
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH7341.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.